Rehearsals take place
at High Ridge, weekly
- The first half hour of rehearsal is dedicated to the ensemble; a small, specially selected group of singers who work on repertoire distinct from the general choir’s.
- After the warming up, the choir is split to try out new repertoire, following previous study at home
- All the sections sing this new repertoire together before the break
- At around 9pm there is a break of a few minutes for socializing
- For the remaining hour, the already existing repertoire is sung and refined
Supported resolutions: 1024x768 and larger. Designed by Roland van Lent.
|Home | Photos | Conductor | History | Rehearsals | Audition|